I'm Not For Me

I'm Not For Me

10.02.2012

Let's Try This Again

Hi!

      I thought a smooth and unexpected "hi" would be the best way to begin.  This post marks the start of a second beginning in the land of blogging, my last being two years ago (and I failed miserably, for the record).
     Let's start by clarifying one thing: the reason for the name of this little work in progress.  You may look up at the top and refresh your memory if you really have to.  All better?  Okay, the explanation for the awkward phrasing is because of 1 Corinthians 6:19-20.  "You are not your own; you were bought at a price."You see what I did there?  Flipped the verse around and made it personal.  My desire is that whenever you might happen to visit here, you would say to yourself, "I'm not for me."  Read the name out loud if that resonates with you.  I'll do my best to remind me and you in every subject that it's all about HIM.
    I'm going to go about this by simply having a little conversation with you.  Maybe with some coffee or tea, but defnitely a verse or two.  There won't be a special order that the verses will be coming from - I'm terribly sorry.  I'm just going to share some thoughts about a verse that has stuck out to me and sparked some faith. 
   Also, I'd like to know what you think about posts in the future, if it wouldn't be too much trouble.  Thank you for starting on this escapade with me! 

Love,
Sarah